Esquire Magazine has released their picks for the best twenty new restaurants of 2013. The list ranges from Peruvian to German to Southern, highlighting current American dining trends.
Betony, New York
Coqueta, San Francisco
Blue Dragon, Boston
Bronwyn, Somerville, Massachusetts
Carriage House, Chicago
Del Campo, Washington, D.C.
The Elm, Brooklyn
Hinoki & the Bird, Los Angeles
Juni, New York
King + Duke, Atlanta
Mariza, New Orleans
MC Kitchen, Miami
The Ordinary, Charleston, S.C.
Paiche, Marina del Rey, CA
Rolf and Daughters, Nashville
Spoon Bar & Kitchen, Dallas
Stampede 66, Dallas
Trois Mec, Los Angeles
To view the slideshow, click here.
- Bon Appetit Annonces Best New Restaurants of 2012
- Food & Wine Announces Best New Chefs
- In-N-Out Burger Named Best Burger Chain in Consumer Reports Study
- GQ Names David Kinch Chef of the Year
- GQ Names America's Best Beer Cities
- Mango Creme Sandwich Cookies are the Newest Girl Scout Snack
- James Beard Foundation Winners Announced
- Famed Pizzeria Owner Stabbed in Brooklyn
- VillageVines Changes Name to Savored
- IN-N-OUT's Double Double Burger Named Best Fast Food Burger
- Barbecue Pork Buns – Dim Sum
- Long Fusilli With Italian Sausages
- Peanut Butter Cookies With Chocolate Chunks
- The Best Grilling Marinade Ever!
- Sunday Best
- Healthy and Easy Vegan beets salad with prunes!
- Mexican Turkey and Dumplings
- Forked Potatoes
- Maznik - Mahz-Neek (Мазник)
- Limpets, The Poor Man’s Abalone