Apple cinnamon coffee cake from Red Pen Recipes highlight fall flavors. This particular coffee cake has two layers of fresh apples, one in the middle of the cake and one on the top. Also, the fat typically used in quick breads is replaced with applesauce to keep the cake moist while emphasizing the apple flavor. Enjoy this breakfast treat with a cup of coffee or hot apple cider.
- Sunday Baking: Gluten-Free Raspberry Walnut Coffee Cake
- Sunday Baking: Apple Cinnamon Waffles
- Insanely Delicious Cinnamon Marscapone Pancakes with Cheeries
- Sunday Baking: Vegan Pumpkin Cranberry Cinnamon Rolls with Maple Icing
- Wheatless Wednesday: Gluten-Free Cinnamon Apple Muffins
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cupcakes Serve as Breakfast and Dessert
- 5 Best Buttermilk Recipes
- Easy Sweetheart Cinnamon Rolls
- Rad Red Velvet Cinnamon Rolls
- Easy Pillsbury Cinnamon Sugar Bunny Tails
- Apple cinnamon coffee cake
- Apple, cinnamon and walnut rolls + cream cheese crispy rolls!
- Cinnamon Eggless Coffee Cake
- Healthy Fall Dessert: Baked apples with walnuts, honey and cinnamon.
- Apple Brown Butter "Doughnut" Cakes With Cinnamon and Honey
- Cinnamon Apple Cupcakes
- Upside-Down Vegetarian Apple and Cinnamon Pie
- French Toast With Cinnamon and Nutmeg
- Pear and Walnut Coffee Cake
- Mangolicious Flip Flop Cake