Apple cinnamon coffee cake from Red Pen Recipes highlight fall flavors. This particular coffee cake has two layers of fresh apples, one in the middle of the cake and one on the top. Also, the fat typically used in quick breads is replaced with applesauce to keep the cake moist while emphasizing the apple flavor. Enjoy this breakfast treat with a cup of coffee or hot apple cider.
- Red Hot Cinnamon Red Velvet Cake
- Sunday Baking: Gluten-Free Raspberry Walnut Coffee Cake
- Coffee Crumb Cake Muffins - It's What's for Breakfast
- Sunday Baking: Apple Cinnamon Waffles
- The Best Ever Pumpkin Pie Streusel Cake
- Healthy Apple Breakfast Cake
- Adorable Apple Pie Baked Inside A Whole Apple
- A Summer Tea Time Menu You Won't Want to Miss
- Easter Brunch Recipes: Mocha Muffins
- Insanely Delicious Cinnamon Marscapone Pancakes with Cheeries
- Apple cinnamon coffee cake
- Apple, cinnamon and walnut rolls + cream cheese crispy rolls!
- Cinnamon Eggless Coffee Cake
- Healthy Fall Dessert: Baked apples with walnuts, honey and cinnamon.
- Apple Brown Butter "Doughnut" Cakes With Cinnamon and Honey
- Cinnamon Apple Cupcakes
- Upside-Down Vegetarian Apple and Cinnamon Pie
- French Toast With Cinnamon and Nutmeg
- Pear and Walnut Coffee Cake
- Apple Spice Cookies; a recipe for comfort when the air turns chilly