Baked potatoes with mushroom ragout from The Crumb Blog is a new twist on this classic side dish. Instead of being filled with chili or loaded with sour cream and butter, these potatoes are piled high with a creamy mushroom ragout that is absolutely delicious. The earthy flavor of the mushrooms is the perfect partner to the mild potato. These are great served alongside baked chicken or a juicy rib eye steak.
4 large baking potatoes, washed and scrubbed
1 tsp olive oil
Creamy Mushroom Ragout:
2 tbsp butter
2 tbsp olive oil
1 lb mixed fresh mushrooms, sliced
1 cup thinly sliced shallots
3 tbsp flour
1 cup chicken or vegetable broth
1/2 cup dry white wine
1 tbsp sweet paprika
1/2 cup sour cream
2 tbsp chopped fresh dill
1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
Salt and pepper to taste
For full recipe instructions, click here.
- Mushroom Madness - 6 Must Try Gluten Free Recipes
- Potato and Bacon Gratin in a Jar
- Easy Thanksgiving Recipe: Whipped Sweet Potatoes
- Twice Baked Potatoes That Will Knock Your Socks Off!
- Crispy Salt and Vinegar Smashed Potatoes and Other Unforgettable Potato Recipes
- Must Try Apple Cider Roasted Carrots with Rosemary
- 5 Best Gluten Free Sweet Potato Casserole Recipes
- A Twist on Classic Potato Salad
- Gluten Free Sweet 'n Spicy Honey Roasted Potatoes
- Gluten Free Green Bean Casserole 5 Ways
- Button Mushrooms stuffed with minced meat with lemon basil and grapes.
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH
- Vegan spicy sautéed mushrooms in 10 minutes.
- Caribbean Pineapple Sweet Potato Pie
- Crunchy Baked Sweet Potato and Squash Fries
- Herb Roasted Fingerling Potatoes
- Roasted Potatoes, Asparagus & Red Peppers
- "Cevabun's" Duchess Potatoes
- Roasted Root Vegetable Galette with Chèvre and Thyme
- Potato, zucchini, red bell pepper, with bacon and herbs baked in a pot.