Another cute and creepy Halloween bento! Doesn't this make you feel inspired to make a spooky lunch for your little goblins?
I hope these bento posts have inspired you to start playing around with your food. We have been enjoying Onigiri for lunch at least once a week, and I have become pretty savvy with a my carving skills. My kids have eaten things they previously would never touched, all due to the pretty layout and artistic touch that bento brings.
- Bento Crush: Canning Jar Bento
- Bento Crush - Halloween Theme
- Bento Crush - Holiday Chef
- Bento Crush: Nintendo DS Bento
- Etsy Crush: Felted Bento
- Thanksgiving Table Decoration Ideas
- How To Make A Sweet and Simple Mouse Bento
- Felted Food Crush - Land Of Nod
- Felted Food Crush: Bacon and Eggs
- Must See: Amazing Fall Bento
- Kids' Crafts: Create spooky peanut spiders
- Cyclops Meatballs With Scary Green Hair
- Apple and carrot delicious 2 minute salad.
- Bulgar Steamed Cakes For Healthy Breakfast
- Rice and Crab salad fast and easy!
- Potato, zucchini, red bell pepper, with bacon and herbs baked in a pot.
- Hearty Tomato and Olive Bread
- Simple fast salad with romaine, tomato and pickles
- Perkedel, Potato Corn Beef Patty
- Spicy Red Lentil Soup With Magic Potion