Not everything in your Halloween kitchen has to be scary. These sweet and tasty treats are originally named Perfectly Poisonous Parfaits, and they certainly could be called that. With a clever mix of nonpareils floating in pudding, they are meant to be a little bit creepy.
For those who like a more festive, less freaky touch, how about referring to them as a simple Halloween Parfait, and focus on the coolness factor? These would make a perfect ending to a party, without the ewwww factor. Either way you mix them, these are going to be a huge hit!
The Blog: Frogprincepaperie
Head over to the Spooktacular Halloween Parfaits
- Spooky Savory Gluten Free Halloween Treats!
- 3 Spooky Gluten Free Halloween Treats
- Unspooky Treats: Halloween Pops
- Unspooky Treats: Halloween Mash
- Unspooky Treats: Cutest Halloween Bento Ever
- Unspooky Treats: Candy Corn Marshmallow People
- Unspooky Treats: Simple Spider Cupcake
- Unspooky Treats: Candy Corn Butterfinger Bars
- Zombie Cupcakes - Book Review & Recipe
- 3 Frighteningly Delicious Gluten Free Halloween Treats!