Burger King Japan is expanding their menu offerings to include the Black Ninja Burger. The black bun, made with bamboo charcoal, is the first things to grab your attention. The burger toppings are unimpressive aside from the huge slab of grilled bacon that flops out from either side of the bun and the fried round of hashbrowns. Do you find this burger appealing? Would you be willing to try it?
- Burger King Adds Chicken Nuggets to the Menu
- Burger King Offers Fry Burger for $1
- KFC Adds Chicken Pot Pie To Their Menu
- Man Attempts to Eat Burger King Whopper with 1,050 Strips of Bacon
- Burger King Admits To Tainting Burgers With Horsemeat
- The Bacon Sundae is Burger King's Latest Dessert
- Burger King to Launch Rib Sandwich
- Burger King Quietly Testing Home Delivery
- Burger King "Abs" Ad Asks You to Listen to Your Gut
- McDonald's Adds American-Style Burgers to Australian Menu
- Button Mushrooms stuffed with minced meat with lemon basil and grapes.
- Vegan spicy sautéed mushrooms in 10 minutes.
- Cameroonian Couscous À La Japonaise
- Turkey A La King
- Orange Roughy with Tomatoes Capers Sauce
- Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Caramelized Apples, Pears and Onions
- Quick Potatoes Gratin
- Oven Salmon with Potatoes Anna
- Duck with Dried Cranberries, Tangerines and Mascarpone Sauce
- Breaded Pork Chops