When the weather becomes chilly, bundle up with a hot mug of pumpkin white hot chocolate. This beverage is the perfect balance of sweet and spicy. For the best flavor, use the freshest pumpkin pie spice blend you can get you hands on or make your own. You'll want those individual spices to pop when combined with the pumpkin and white chocolate.
Pumpkin White Hot Chocolate
3 cups whole milk
1 cup pumpkin puree
1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
1 teaspoon vanilla
5 ounces white chocolate, roughly chopped
Whipped cream for garnish
Heat the milk, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice in a sauce pan until it just starts to simmer and remove from heat. Add vanilla off the heat.
Add the white chocolate and whisk until it has completely melted.
Pour into mugs and top with whipped cream.
- Boozy Pumpkin White Hot Chocolate Will Warm You Up to Winter
- Easy DIY Pumpkin Marshmallows and Hot Chocolate Recipe
- Must-Try Boozy Pumpkin Pie Hot Chocolate
- Seriously Delicious Vegan Hot Chocolate
- Peppermint Hot Chocolate Gourmet Lollipops are a Rich Treat
- Easy Peppermint Hot Chocolate
- Spice Up Your Winter With Mexican Hot Chocolate
- Ginger White Chocolate Pumpkin Mousse
- A Sweet for Your Sweetie: White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake
- Sunday Baking: White Chocolate Cherry Hand Pies
- Peanut Butter and Banana, White Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins
- White Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookies
- White Chocolate Pumpkin Cookies
- Creamy Chocolate Pumpkin-Spice Latte (No, It’s Not Starbucks!)
- Peppermint Hot Chocolate Cupcakes
- Strawberry and White Chocolate Muffins
- Guava Filled Coconut Macaroons Topped With White Chocolate
- Berry and White Chocolate Trifle
- Pumpkin Banana Protein Oat Bars
- Brown Sugar Sponge Cookie w/ Chocolate Covered Caramels