This coffee infographic from Doghouse Diaries might tell you exactly what your coffee order says about you. An iced coffee supposedly means "you're assertive and outspoken," while a frappuccino might signify that "you're happy and energetic." It could just be the concentration of caffeine and sugar making you "energetic" and "outspoken," but we won't tell.
- What Your First Date Wine Says About You
- What the Contents of Your Fridge Say About You
- Infographic: What's Your Coffee Personality?
- Say 'Hello' to the Lionel Richie Teapot
- $500 Coffee Beans Will Wake Up Your Wallet
- Jimmy Choo Coffee Sleeve Classes Up Your Cappuccino
- 1950s Men Were Jerks About Coffee
- Tea Bag Cookies Are Perfect for Your Afternoon Ritual
- Death Star Tea Infuser Will Steep Your Tea to the Dark Side
- Gentlemen Rant About Starbucks
- There ain't no malarkey about these; Irish Coffee and Cookies
- What is your favorite way to celebrate the harvest?
- Kahwa (Spiced Aromatic Kashmiri Tea)
- mixed berry tea cake
- Cookies and Cream Ice Blended Coffee
- Mocha Coconut Frappuccino Cupcakes
- Brewing with a French Press
- Apple cinnamon coffee cake
- Cranberry Swirl Coffee Cake
- Honeydew Bubble Tea