Hot tea gains a huge following each winter, especially since it's such a calming substitute for coffee or cider, and it's a must-have for fighting nasty colds. One of the most popular teas is green tea, often considered a superfood that speeds up metabolism and helps your body process toxins. Watch this video for more green tea history and nutrition information.
Did you know China is the number-one grower of green tea leaves?
- Kitchen Secrets Video: Irish Coffee
- Copycat Recipes: Starbucks Peppermint Mocha
- Tea Time: Buttery and Sweet Green Tea Bites
- Refreshing Cucumber And Green Tea Mojito Recipe
- Copycat Recipes: Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Must Watch! Greatest Addiction Ever Video
- Classic Mochaccino Latte Recipe
- Make Your Own Kahlua
- Thirsty Thursday: Tea & Alcohol
- Rich German Beer Coffee Cake Recipe
- Video: How to Make Italian Coffee at Home
- Strawberry Mango Green Tea Limeade
- Kahwa (Spiced Aromatic Kashmiri Tea)
- Cod With Gremolata, Capers and Sauteed Beet Greens
- Green Bean and Roasted Red Pepper Salad
- Sweet Sesame Green Beans
- Spinach and Beet Green Salad With Blue Cheese Vinaigrette
- Chrysanthemum Tea
- Cinnamon Hot Toddy, infused with sunshine
- Island Haddock simmered in a spicey green curry sauce, inspired by P.E.I.