Holly Madison has teamed up with eDiets to launch a new post-pregnancy diet. When it came time for the former Playboy model to shed her pregnancy weight, Madison found that he most effective way was to change her diet.
"I really wanted to eat more healthy while I was pregnant so I started reading a lot of nutrition books," she told People magazine. "It was really through diet that I lost the weight. I used to be the most unhealthy person. I would eat fast food every day because I was on the go. When you have someone else's life in your hands, you become more aware of nutrition."
The Holly Madison Diet gives new moms a customizable diet that allows women to tailor their menu to their own day-to-day needs. The diet includes an eating plan that involves nutritious smoothies and plenty of greens. This might not be the diet for meat-lovers because it focuses more on fruits and vegetables, with small portions of pasta.
Learn more about the Holly Madison Diet here.
- Holly Madison's Pregnancy Diet
- The Holly Madison Pregnancy Diet
- Vanessa Minnillo is Trying to be a Healthy Mom
- Jennifer Garner Talks Pregnancy Cravings in InStyle
- Jay-Z Follows Beyonce's Pregnancy Diet
- Heidi Klum's Post-Pregnancy Diet
- Jessica Simpson: "A Great Souffle Would Make Me Cry"
- Moms-to-Be Flock to Caiotti Pizza Cafe for Maternity Salad Dressing
- Kourtney Kardashian Shares "Bland" Pregnancy Diet
- Jenna Fischer Wants the Media to Leave New Moms Alone
- Pumpkin, celery root and carrot salad
- Pumpkin Banana Protein Oat Bars
- Madison Park Asparagus
- Madison Dog
- One Pan Lemon Chicken
- French Vanilla Butter Cake With Raspberry Filling Vanilla Buttercream Frosting and Bittersweet Ganache
- Mom’s Scalloped Oysters
- My Mom’s Shepherd’s Pie
- Mom's Pasta Al Forno (Mom's Special Baked Ziti)
- Mom`s Special Caramel Custard