When we're hungry, we tend to take to Twitter or Facebook to unleash our darkest cravings. It's no surprise, then, that Viralheat was able to analyze Twitter mentions during the 2012 Halloween season to determine our most-talked-about candy favorites. See the results in this mouthwatering Halloween candy infographic.
What candy do you think will rule social media this Halloween?
- "American Dudes & Fast Food" Infographic Shares Statistics From Social Media-Savvy Males
- Restaurant Chains on Social Media Infographic Shows Brands' Presence Online
- Dine & Dish Infographic Proves Foodies Love to Share Photos
- 5 Crafts Made From Recycled Candy Wrappers
- Halloween Popcorn is a Candy Corn Confection
- Candy Corn Jelly Shots are a Shot of Sugar
- 3 Spooky Gluten Free Halloween Treats
- Deep Fried Candy Corn
- 133 Gluten Free Halloween Treats!
- Candy Corn on the Cob is a Sweet Vegetable Serving
- Chocolate Dipped Candied Ginger
- Marshmallow Ghosts
- White Chocolate Candy Corn M&M Brownie Cookies
- Quick and Easy - Cake Pops
- Halloween Cereal Bars
- Popular Prawns
- Peanut Butter Carob Drop Dog Treats
- Mostly Mal Cocktail
- The Most Elegant Broccoli Cheese Soup
- "The Most Versatile Cookie Throughout The Year"!!