It wasn't long after moving to New York City that Marisa Homer realized just how often she eats out. She tracked her restaurant adventures in the city and created the below infographic to show her eating trends.
In 365 days, Homer visited 126 restaurants 220 times. Her top cuisines of choice included pizza, Mexican and American. The best meal she had in a year was fish tacos from the restaurant Mole.
See more of Homer's culinary adventures in NYC in the infographic below.
- Grand Tasting Event at the Food Network NYC Wine and Food Festival
- Actor Digitally Amputated for NYC Health Department Diabetes Ad Campaign
- Russell Simmons Wants Milk Banned in NYC
- Wyclef Jean to Open Restaurant in NYC
- Burger King is Bringing Delivery Service to NYC
- Giada De Laurentiis Talks Meatballs at the NYC Food and Wine Festival
- Health Inspection Scores of NYC's Best Restaurants
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Carbo-Load in NYC
- Is NYC Really Going to Ban Happy Hour?
- Bethenny Frankel Talks Favorite Meal in NYC
- Long Fusilli With Italian Sausages
- Pan Seared New York Steak with Whiskey Cream Sauce
- New York Steak au Poivre with Balsamic Reduction
- Steak with Baked Potatoes with Cheese and Butter
- Asian Fusion Appetizer: Salmon & Asian Pesto Packages
- Seared Salmon with Sesame Bok Choy and Spinach
- Orange Blossoms Shredded Pork With Capsicums
- Pan-fried Tet Sticky Rice Cake
- New York-Style Crumb Cake
- New York Strip Steak w Asparagus & Mini Bell Peppers