It goes without saying, but we'll say it anyway: Americans love pie. Favorites like apple pie, pumpkin pie and pecan pie pop up year after year, steaming and covered with latticed crusts or ice cream a la mode. But do we ever stop to think about the varieties our neighbors are eating, or how much money we could save making our own versus portioning out store-bought Thanksgiving pies?
Coupon Cabin created this pie infographic that shows us (in a pie chart, of course) the most popular pies in America. Be sure to check out the sidebar for comparison of ready-made versus homemade pie crust.
- Infographic: Wine for the Holidays Shows Little Love for Rosé
- Infographic: The Most Popular Candy on Social Media
- Herman Cain Sings Imagine There's No Pizza
- There's salt and there's salt
- Culinary Infographic: Breakfast from Around the World
- Foodborne Sickness: An Infographic On Top Causes And Recall Costs
- Infographic: Putting Together the Perfect Plate
- Infographic: Everything You Need to Know About Strawberries
- Infographic: Weight Loss for Food Lovers
- Infographic: De-Stress With the Help of These 5 Foods
- There's a Hummus Among Us!
- Raspberry-Blueberry Pie
- Always Rare Roast Beef
- Always A Star At The Dinner Table- Tiramisu
- There’s More Than One Way to Roast a Chicken! Roasted Chicken
- Gluten-Free Pie Crust
- Pumpkin Whoopie Pies
- Blackberry Pie With Lemon Verbena Whip Cream
- Pumpkin Pie Squares
- Sweet Sweet Potato Pie