October 21, 2013
Baked apples with mascarpone cheese and cherries are a decadent way to enjoy this seasonal fruit. You can use any apple varietal for this recipe, both Pippen and Fuji apples work well.
Slice 1/2-inch piece off top of Each apple; reserve. Core apples using small melon baller; discard core. Peel upper one-fourth of each apple; place in shallow baking dish just large enough to hold apples. Replace apple tops and pour 1/4 cup hot water around apples. Bake at 350 F 45 minutes, basting occasionally, or until apples are tender but still hold their shape.
- Almond Cherry Crisp and Other Sweet Cherry Recipes
- 7 Cheery Cherry Pie Recipes
- More Weird Ways to Use Cherries
- Two-Bite Cherry Pie Pops
- Classic Cherry Clafoutis
- 5 More Cheery Cherry Pie Recipes
- 5 Most Unusual Cherry Recipes
- Apple Cinnamon Coffee Cake
- 3 Must Try Bite Sized Caramel Apple Recipes
- Adorable Apple Hand Pies
- Baked Apples Stuffed With Mascarpone and Cherries
- Fresh Cherries in Limoncello with Whipped Cream
- Apple, cinnamon and walnut rolls + cream cheese crispy rolls!
- mixed berry tea cake
- Apple, Cherry, Pear and Almond Breakfast Muffins
- Cherry Vanilla Ice Cream
- Ground Cherry Flognarde
- Cherry, Date & Nut Muffins
- Figs With Honey and Mascarpone
- Fast and simple baked chicken with apple and strawberry