Ja Rule has just been released from prison after serving two years for attempted illegal gun possession and tax evasion. He had one little secret to get through his time, which included cooking his own meals.
The rapper said he got "crafty" by making foods like lasagna and cheesecake in his dorm. It turns out he was sent some pretty great care packages that allowed him to avoid prison food altogether.
"I didn't really eat prison food, I didn't go to the chow hall too much, you know, we usually just cooked in our dorm," he said.
- Ja Rule Celebrates Birthday in Jail with Special Menu
- Dave Matthews Releasing his Own Wine Collection
- Nas Teams Up With Hennessy's 'Wild Rabbit' Campaign and Creates his Own Cocktails
- Lawyers For Jailed IMF Chief: 'The Food Is Terrible'
- Mark Zuckerberg Now Kills His Own Dinner
- Shaun White Gets His Own Gum Flavor with Stride
- Ryan Lochte Gets His Own Hot Dog Combo
- Jamie Oliver Wants his own School Meals Service
- Weird Wednesday Links: LEGO Mugs, NFL Lockout Food Writers and Vegan Prison Food
- Woman Faces 93 Days in Jail For Planting Garden in Own Front Yard
- Diet Rules
- Make Your Own Brownie Mix
- Healthy Fall Dessert: Baked apples with walnuts, honey and cinnamon.
- Buckwheat and pork soup
- Fried zucchini with mayo-dill sauce and tomato
- Chocolate chip cookies, easier that buying:-)
- Rice and Crab salad fast and easy!
- Potato, zucchini, red bell pepper, with bacon and herbs baked in a pot.
- Chocolate cake with coconut and rum “Mmm, Yum!”
- Easy 30 minute ready potato “sails” with turkey ham, onion and cheese