There's a new ice cream flavor in town for lovers of great comedy. Ben and Jerry's has released the Scotchy Scotch Scotch flavor, which is inspired by Will Ferrell's famous character Ron Burgundy. The release of the flavor is in anticipation of the upcoming movie Anchorman 2.
"We don't know how to put this but this flavor is kinda of a big deal," the Ben and Jerry's website reads. "Discovered by the Germans in 1904, they named it 'Scotchy Scotch Scotch'. Scholars maintain that the translation was lost hundreds of years ago. Stay Classy, From all of us at Ben & Jerry's."
Are you excited for the new ice cream flavor?
- Ben & Jerry's Tweaks 'Taste the Lin-Sanity' Flavor
- Fudge Brownie and Cookie Dough Cake is Inspired by Ben and Jerry's Half Baked
- Ben & Jerry's 30 Rock Ice Cream is a Tasteful Farewell
- Ben & Jerry's Big Lebowski Ice Cream is the Next Cult Classic Sweet
- Ben & Jerry's Gives Away Free Scoops of "What a Cluster" Ice Cream for Carmageddon
- Ben & Jerry's Apple-y Ever After Ice Cream Supports Gay Marriage
- Ben and Jerry's Release Pumpkin Cheesecake Ice Cream
- Food Recall: Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Nougat Crunch Ice Cream
- Ben & Jerry's: A Social Justice Company That Just Happens To Make Ice Cream
- A Ben & Jerry's Birthday
- Shannon's Seoul Summer Sip; with watermelon and rum
- Miss Daisy's Five Flavor Pound Cake
- Royal Icing That Won't Dry Rock Hard
- [valentine's Dessert] Melt Your Heart
- Making Confectioners' Sugar at Home: An Easy Recipe
- Diabetic Delicious Double Berry Ice Cream
- Tom and Jerry Cocktail
- True vanilla ice cream
- Strawberry Honey Vanilla Ice Cream
- Rocky Road Ice Cream