This salted caramel apple cake featured on Pinch of Yum is balanced dessert. Fall apples are thinly sliced and paired with a spiced caramel sauce flavored with cinnamon, cloves, and nutmeg. The cake is simple and straightforward to allow the salted caramel to really shine. While I love to pair ice cream with apples, this cake is so good that it doesn't need it. For full recipe instructions, click here.
This salted caramel apple cake featured on Pinch of Yum.
- Warm and Delicious Caramel Apple Upside Down Cake
- 2 Minute Salted Caramel Chocolate Cake
- 3 Delicious Salted Caramel Covered Recipes
- Wheatless Wednesday: Gluten-Free Caramel Apple Cupcakes (Vegan Optional)
- 3 Must Try Bite Sized Caramel Apple Recipes
- Homemade Salted Caramel and 4 Decadent Desserts
- Easter Brunch: Caramel Apple French Toast
- Apple Cinnamon Coffee Cake
- Amazing Caramel Apple Blintzes
- Pot of Gold Caramel Apples Will Make Any Leprechaun Happy
- Caramel Apple Cake Pops
- Apple Pie Caramel
- Apple, cinnamon and walnut rolls + cream cheese crispy rolls!
- Apple and Black Tea Cake
- Chicken with caramelized apple sauce
- Brown Sugar Sponge Cookie w/ Chocolate Covered Caramels
- Caramel Apple Cake
- Autumn Apple Cake With Caramel Glaze
- Spiced Caramel Apple Upside-Down Cake
- Caramel Apple Cake By Mommie Cooks