This salted caramel apple cake featured on Pinch of Yum is balanced dessert. Fall apples are thinly sliced and paired with a spiced caramel sauce flavored with cinnamon, cloves, and nutmeg. The cake is simple and straightforward to allow the salted caramel to really shine. While I love to pair ice cream with apples, this cake is so good that it doesn't need it. For full recipe instructions, click here.
This salted caramel apple cake featured on Pinch of Yum.
- Salted Caramel Apple Cheesecake Bars
- Warm and Delicious Caramel Apple Upside Down Cake
- Salted Caramel Apple Snickers Cake and Must Try Halloween Treats
- 2 Minute Salted Caramel Chocolate Cake
- 3 Delicious Salted Caramel Covered Recipes
- Wheatless Wednesday: Gluten-Free Caramel Apple Cupcakes (Vegan Optional)
- Crazy Good Caramel Apple Trifle
- 3 Must Try Bite Sized Caramel Apple Recipes
- Homemade Salted Caramel and 4 Decadent Desserts
- Easter Brunch: Caramel Apple French Toast
- Apple-Cheesecake Tart with Salted Caramel Glaze
- Caramel Apple Slab Pie
- Caramel Apple Cake Pops
- Apple Pie Caramel
- Apple and Black Tea Cake
- Apple, cinnamon and walnut rolls + cream cheese crispy rolls!
- Spiced Caramel Apple Upside-Down Cake
- Caramel Apple Cake
- Autumn Apple Cake With Caramel Glaze
- Caramel Apple Cake By Mommie Cooks