Are you eating seasonally? Are you eating reasonably? What if I told you that you could eat seasonably? This seasonal fruit and vegetable calendar from the Eat Seasonably campaign is a one-click reference for what's in season.
And you can download a refrigerator guide to what's in season and when to eat it! (While this guide lists European varieties not familiar to many Americans, the main plant seasonality guidelines still hold true.)
Click here to experience the full interactive calendar.
- Seasonal Eating: Grandma B's Rhubarb Cake
- Seasonal Eating: When Is Rhubarb Ripe?
- Seasonal Eating: Making Dill Pickles
- Seasonal Eating: Blueberry Buckle
- Celebrate Seasonal Eating: Mushroom Spinach and Ricotta Stuffed Squash
- Seasonal Eating: Kohlrabi Slaw
- Seasonal Eating: Strawberry Shortcake
- Seasonal Eating: Asparagus Goat Cheese Tart
- Seasonal Eating: Peach Melba
- Seasonal Eating: Berry Gazpacho
- Island Haddock simmered in a spicey green curry sauce, inspired by P.E.I.
- Lindsay's Love Cookies
- Susan's Mocha Cookies
- Bari's Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- S'mores Splendide
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Golden Beets
- Grilled Barramundi
- Devil's Food Cake Recipe
- Scot or Not, Join the Burns' night Celebrations with my party Haggis Samosa's