October 23, 2013
Pumpkin spice and everything nice, that's what this fudge is made of!
Something Swanky baked up this pumpkin praline fudge recipe chock-full of flavored Hershey kisses, white chocolate, caramels, toffee bits and pecans. Package individual chunks for a fall gift your loved ones will absolutely appreciate. Dip the tops in melted chocolate if you're craving it!
1 bag Pumpkin Spice Hershey Kisses
1 cup white chocolate chips or candy melts
1 14.5 oz can sweetened condensed milk
1/2 bag of Kraft Caramels, unwrapped
1 cup Heath Toffee Bits
Optional: pecans for topping
For full recipe instructions, click here.
- Decadent Desserts: No Bake Turtle Pumpkin Pie, Gluten Free
- Pumpkin Ale Cake and Other Recipes that Highlight Pumpkin Beer
- Fudge Brownie and Cookie Dough Cake is Inspired by Ben and Jerry's Half Baked
- Fall Candy Crush: Pumpkin Butterscotch Fudge
- 5 Ingredient Peppermint Fudge and Other Easy Valentine's Treats
- Gluten Free Vegan Bourbon Pumpkin Pie
- Showstopping Fudge Brownie Bites With Cherry Mouse
- Fudge Tunnel Cake Goes Perfectly with a Glass of Milk
- $240,000 Chocolate Praline by Paul Wittamer and Fabienne Lascar
- Fierce Freezer Fudge
- Pumpkin Praline Baked Oatmeal
- Prudhomme's Pecan Pralines
- Pumpkin Banana Protein Oat Bars
- Flawless Chocolate Fudge
- Apple, cinnamon and walnut rolls + cream cheese crispy rolls!
- Delicious Homemade Fudge in two steps
- Fudge Cake With Raspberry Peach Melba Topping
- Fudge Pecan Pie
- Healthy Chocolate Fudge Bread
- Sweet and Tart Lemon Bars