This sinfully delicious Bacon Blueberry Pancakes recipe from Dunkin Cooking the Semi-Homemade Way brings together the best of both sweet and savory breakfast worlds. Crisp bacon is cooked into pancakes which are then drizzled with a fresh and hot blueberry sauce. You'll be eating these pancakes faster than you can make them!
Bacon Blueberry Pancakes
Submitted to Foodista by Dunkin Cooking the Semi-Homemade Way
1/2 Lb. Bacon, Cooked Crisp
2 C. Original Bisquick Mix
1 C. Milk
2 Tbs. Sugar
2 Tsp. Baking Powder
1 Tsp. Vanilla
1 C. Fresh Blueberries (check for stems)
For the Blueberry Sauce:
1 C. Sugar
2 C. Water
1 1/4 C. Fresh Blueberries (check for stems)
In a mixing bowl combine the Bisquick, milk, eggs, sugar, baking powder and vanilla. Mix well until fully combines, then carefully stir in the berries. Set aside the batter and heat your electric griddle.
In the meantime, make the berry sauce, in a medium sized pot mix the sugar, water and berries. Cook over high heat and boil for about 15 minutes, after boiling turn the heat down to medium high and using a potato masher break up some of the berries to make a chunky sauce.
Using the water and corn starch make slurry to thicken the sauce to the consistency you would like. Once you have reached your desired thickness for the sauce turn it down to warm while you cook the pancakes.
Spray the hot griddle with some cooking spray, lay down a piece of bacon onto the griddle (we cooked 3 at a time). Ladle some batter over the bacon and cook the pancakes until the edges are dry and ready to turn once golden on the bottom.
Flip the pancakes and cook the other side, serve the hot bacon blueberry pancakes with a drizzle of the fresh hot homemade blueberry sauce and watch as your family makes them disappear faster than you can make them.
- Bodacious Bacon Blueberry Pancakes
- The Best Blueberry Banana Pancakes
- Gluten-free Pancakes with Blueberry Sauce
- Gingerbread Cupcake Batter Pancakes are a Festive Feast
- 5 Recipes That Are Better with Bacon
- Celebrating National Blueberry Pancake Day with Lemon Ricotta Blueberry Pancakes
- Pancake, Bacon and Egg Cupcakes Are Part of a Sugarholic's Balanced Breakfast
- Oreo Cookie Pancakes are a Delicious Start to Your Day
- Savory Bacon and Chili Cornmeal Pancakes
- Easy Breakfast Recipe: Bacon Cheddar Pancake Bites
- Bacon Blueberry Pancakes
- Sweet, Sweet, Sweet Potato Quiche With Bacon and Mushrooms
- Maeun Bulgogi 매운 불고기 (Spicy Korean Barbecue Beef)
- Baked Peaches With Blueberry Sauce and Vanilla Ice Cream
- Chipotle Bacon Bombs on a Stick
- Lemony Blueberry Banana Bread
- Three Ingredient Party Shrimp
- Potato, zucchini, red bell pepper, with bacon and herbs baked in a pot.
- Creamy Cashew Garlicky Sage Sauce
- Banana & blueberry muffins