These three-ingredient popcorn balls from Thirty Handmade Days certainly seem like the easiest popcorn ball recipe ever. Just melt, mix, let sit, and form! We love the fruity take on this classic popcorn treat, especially with the fun pink color.
The Easiest Popcorn Balls Ever
Courtesy of Thirty Handmade Days
6 c. popped popcorn
3 Tbsp. butter
1 (8 oz) pkg fruit-flavored marshmallows
Melt butter in a pan and add marshmallows.
Take off the stove, add popped popcorn. Stir.
Let sit until cold to touch.
Roll out some wax paper and spray it with cooking spray.
Butter up your hands and form balls.
Lay the popcorn balls down on the sprayed paper so that they don't stick.
- 3-Ingredient S'mores Cookies
- 3 Must Try Gluten Free Popcorn Ball Recipes
- 2 Ingredient Cookie Dough Balls
- Totally Tempting Buttered Popcorn and Malted Milk Ball Cookies
- 3 Ingredient Banana Pudding
- Five Fruity Ways to Make Creme Brulee
- Eggnog Marshmallows are a Poisonous Puff
- Top 5 Gluten Free Fruity French Toast Recipes
- Five Fruity Desserts
- The Fruity Pebbles Doughnut is an Extra Sweet Breakfast