Today's blog crush brings back childhood memories for all of us. Who doesn't remember the Halloween classic: It's The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown? Our family watches it every year, as the children enjoy their trick or treat bounty.
Every time I see that movie, it makes me feel warm and fuzzy.
This cake is the epitome of that fun, family favorite, includes Linus and his pumpkins, the sign-everything. It is just perfect.
The website: 365cakepops.com
Jump directly to Linus and the Great Pumpkin Cake
- Dangling Spider Cake Pops are Whimsically Webbed
- Frankenweenie Sparky Cake Pops are a Monstrous Treat
- Blog Crush of the Day: Crazy House
- Blog Crush of The Day: Daily Organized Chaos
- Frankenstein Cake Pop Tutorial
- Ghost Cake Pops are Positively Ghoulish
- Adorable Jack O'Lantern Cake Pops
- Horrific Hello Kitty Zombie Cake Pops
- Too Cute Turkey Cake Pops
- Unspooky Treats: Halloween Pops
- Halloween "Pops"
- Great Great Grandma Maude's Burnt Sugar Cake
- Patriotic Popsicles
- Blackberry Smash Pink Lemonade Pops
- Blueberry Sugar Cookie Crescents
- Great Coconut Cake
- Great Recipe For Rum Cake
- Great Grandma's Pineapple Upside-Down Cake
- Fresh Fig Cake With Amaretto Fig Compote And 2 Great Dessert Wines
- Vanilla Cake For Cake Pops