I (Amy) make Focaccia quite often at my place. For some reason, even the simplest meals taste better with fresh bread, and this recipe is perfect!
Think of it as pizza crust without sauce, and your kids will certainly be on board with trying it out. I like to add any fresh herbs from the garden.
Snip them on top of the Focaccia before baking, and add a bit more before bringing to the table. Recently, I have started adding fresh arugula and placing back into the oven for a couple of minutes to wilt, while getting the plates.
This is a great way to extend a meal, if unexpected guests show up, too. Can you tell I am a big fan?
- Sunday Bread: Focaccia
- Homemade Allergy Friendly Gnocchi
- 5 Best Gluten Free Banana Bread Recipes
- 3 Best Vegan Zucchini Bread Recipes
- Must Try! Chicken Under a Brick
- Sunday Suppers: Easy Baked Ziti with Italian Sausage
- Italian Easter Sweet Bread
- Rosemary Red Onion Focaccia
- Easy Bread: Basil Focaccia with Golden Tomatoes
- From The Garden - Sunday Dinner