This seven layer bar is a double dose of peanut butter goodness. With mini peanut butter cups and peanut butter chips, this dessert bar recipe from Sally's Baking Addiction just made s'mores our new favorite food. Never say no to peanut butter, marshmallow, milk chocolate, graham cracker crust, butter and peanuts.
1 cup graham cracker crumbs (about 6 full graham crackers ground up)
1/4 cup salted butter, melted
1 cup chocolate chips (I used dark chocolate, but semi-sweet or milk chocolate are fine)
1/2 cup peanut butter chips
1 cup chopped Reese's Peanut Butter Cups or mini Reese's cups
3/4 cup mini marshmallows
1/2 cup peanuts
8 oz sweetened condensed milk (a little more than half of a standard 14 oz can)
For full recipe instructions, click here.
- Dynamite Peanut Butter S'more Bars
- 5 Smoldering S'mores Recipes for National S'mores Day
- S'more Cupcakes for National S'mores Day!
- Peanut Butter Cup S'moero Bars are a Mouthwatering Mishmash
- S'more Ice Cream Pie for Father's Day
- 5 Recipes to Celebrate National S'more Day
- Campfire Free Low Calorie S'mores
- Amazing S'mores You Can't Resist
- Valentine S'more Bites is Perfect for Your Sweetheart
- Outrageous Grilled Chocolate Chip Cookie S'more Dessert Pizza