This is easy appetizer can be prepared in a flash and it makes for a gorgeous presentation! Simply plate Serrano ham in loose ribbons on a plate. Garnish with Gordal olives and generous pieces of orange peel (use a vegetable peeler to create ribbons), a torn bay leaf or two, and drizzle with Spanish extra virgin olive oil. And there you have it, a beautiful and easy gourmet appetizer your guests will love!
This dish was served as part of a multi-course olive-themed tasting menu at How to Cook a Wolf restaurant in Seattle. Get all the recipes here.
- Amazing Appetizer: Fried Ripe Black Spanish Olives
- Gluten Free Stuffed Mushrooms 3 Ways
- Amazing Appertizer: Manchego with Gordal Olives and Meyer Lemon Marmalade
- Sunday Supper: Tuscan Turkey Pumpkin Soup
- 5 Fabulous Foie Gras Recipes
- A Creepy Halloween Dessert
- Monday's 5 Must-Read Blog Posts
- Halloween Pizza is a Ghostly Dinner
- Creepy Prosciutto Skeleton Head
- Lemon Basil Pesto and More No-Cook Summer Sauces
- Fall Farro Salad with Pomegranate, Walnut & Truffles
- Pollo Guisado – Puerto Rican Braised Stewed Chicken
- Paella for Four; A Wonderful Spanish Mixed Seafood Stew
- Savory Chard & Prosciutto Tart
- Green Beans with Shallots and Crispy Pancetta
- Sausage and Apple Cornbread Stuffing
- Stuffed Eggplant: Bake until golden & bubbly...
- Long Fusilli With Italian Sausages
- Pulled Pork With Mango Bbq Sauce