Pumpkin and gorgonzola grilled cheese from Imma Eat That is ooey, gooey, and oh so delicious. Wheat bread is slathered with pumpkin puree that has been flavored with sage and vanilla and sprinkled with Italian gorgonzola cheese (blue cheese will also work here). If you have the ingredients handy, this grilled cheese is ready to eat in just 5 minutes. This harvest inspired sandwich is perfect alongside a steaming hot bowl of soup (preferably tomato or pumpkin) on a cool fall evening. For recipe instructions, click here.
- Outrageously Delicious Balsamic Blueberry Grilled Cheese
- Red, White and Blue Grilled Cheese
- Double Cheddar and Tomato Jam Grilled Cheese
- Pizza Inspired Recipes with Pizzazz
- The Suprisingly Good, Incredibly Easy Pickle Cheese Melt Recipe
- Irresistible Stove Top Mac n' Cheese with Broccoli
- Low Carb Turkey Burgers with Fennel
- Thrifty Thursday: Holiday Salads
- Amazing Homemade Velveeta
- Quick and Easy Chicken Breast Sandwich Recipes
- Pumpkin Crème Soup with Shrimp, Cream Cheese and Basil
- Roasted Asparagus with Egg Salad
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH
- Button Mushrooms stuffed with minced meat with lemon basil and grapes.
- Pumpkin Carrot Soup
- Potato, zucchini, red bell pepper, with bacon and herbs baked in a pot.
- Easy 30 minute ready potato “sails” with turkey ham, onion and cheese
- Apple, cinnamon and walnut rolls + cream cheese crispy rolls!
- Philadelphia Cheesesteak Easy
- Grilled Sirloin finished with Black Pepper Chevre