Pumpkin and gorgonzola grilled cheese from Imma Eat That is ooey, gooey, and oh so delicious. Wheat bread is slathered with pumpkin puree that has been flavored with sage and vanilla and sprinkled with Italian gorgonzola cheese (blue cheese will also work here). If you have the ingredients handy, this grilled cheese is ready to eat in just 5 minutes. This harvest inspired sandwich is perfect alongside a steaming hot bowl of soup (preferably tomato or pumpkin) on a cool fall evening. For recipe instructions, click here.
- Outrageously Delicious Balsamic Blueberry Grilled Cheese
- Red, White and Blue Grilled Cheese
- Double Cheddar and Tomato Jam Grilled Cheese
- Low Carb Turkey Burgers with Fennel
- Charred Corn with Buffalo Honey Butter and Gorgonzola Cheese
- Game Night: White Chili Frito Pie
- 5 Best Chicken Salad Recipes for Summer
- Budget Friendly Eats: Southwestern Turkey Sliders
- One Pot Meal: Meaty Risotto with Spinach and Gorgonzola
- Strawberry Goat Cheese Bruschetta
- Pumpkin Crème Soup with Shrimp, Cream Cheese and Basil
- Roasted Asparagus with Egg Salad
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH
- Pumpkin Carrot Soup
- Easy 30 minute ready potato “sails” with turkey ham, onion and cheese
- Apple, cinnamon and walnut rolls + cream cheese crispy rolls!
- Baked bread rings stuffed with meat and cheese.
- Roasted Corn on the Cobb
- Fresh Tarragon and Lentil Salad
- Spicy Chipotle Couscous Salad