Pumpkin and gorgonzola grilled cheese from Imma Eat That is ooey, gooey, and oh so delicious. Wheat bread is slathered with pumpkin puree that has been flavored with sage and vanilla and sprinkled with Italian gorgonzola cheese (blue cheese will also work here). If you have the ingredients handy, this grilled cheese is ready to eat in just 5 minutes. This harvest inspired sandwich is perfect alongside a steaming hot bowl of soup (preferably tomato or pumpkin) on a cool fall evening. For recipe instructions, click here.
- 5 One Skillet Meals You Have to Cook
- Impossibly Easy Cheeseburger Casserole
- Out of this World Lasagna Grilled Cheese
- Outrageously Delicious Balsamic Blueberry Grilled Cheese
- Red, White and Blue Grilled Cheese
- Pizza Inspired Recipes with Pizzazz
- Double Cheddar and Tomato Jam Grilled Cheese
- The Suprisingly Good, Incredibly Easy Pickle Cheese Melt Recipe
- Leftover Corned Beef and Cabbage Sandwich
- Satisfying Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes
- Pumpkin Crème Soup with Shrimp, Cream Cheese and Basil
- Roasted Asparagus with Egg Salad
- Pumpkin Cheese Bread
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH
- Button Mushrooms stuffed with minced meat with lemon basil and grapes.
- Pumpkin Carrot Soup
- Potato, zucchini, red bell pepper, with bacon and herbs baked in a pot.
- Easy 30 minute ready potato “sails” with turkey ham, onion and cheese
- Apple, cinnamon and walnut rolls + cream cheese crispy rolls!
- Philadelphia Cheesesteak Easy