Wondering what it's like to eat like royalty and dine with the stars? We've assembled this five-course meal of famous recipes that will boost your celebrity status.
James Bond's Carte Blanche
Whiskey, triple sec, Angostura bitters and an orange twist make a classy beverage in this 007 cocktail recipe.
Brown Derby Cobb Salad
The traditional, multi-ingredient cobb salad recipe is rumored to have been invented by Bob Cobb, owner of the Brown Derby restaurant in Hollywood.
Antoine's Oysters Rockefeller
Oysters rockefeller, a half-shell oyster appetizer with fresh herbs and decadent butter, was supposedly invented in New Orleans in 1899.
Mama June's Spaghetti
Mama June of Honey Boo Boo television fame serves up an inexpensive and no-fuss spaghetti recipe of ketchup, butter and noodles.
Neiman Marcus Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
To round out your famous meal, here's a decadently sweet Neiman Marcus cookie recipe with powdered oatmeal, walnuts and tons of chocolate.
- Vegan Recipe Roundup: 5 Fall Favorites
- Can Reality Stars Make 'Famous Food'?
- 26th Annual Benefit Honors James Beard & Features Star Chefs
- The Dead Celebrity Cookbook Shares Recipes from Deceased Stars
- Julia Child's Boeuf Bourguignon, Gluten Free
- Perfect Winter Meal: Sapos Famous Shrimp Stew
- Infographic: Fun Healthy Meal Snacks for Kids
- Affordable Michelin Star Dining
- 'The Social Network' Star Opens a Bakery
- Cookbook Legend Madhur Jaffrey and Aasif Mandvi Star in Heartwarming Comedy with Culinary Flavor