With so many holiday dishes to prepare, it's nice to have one no-bake recipe in the mix. This No-Bake Hazelnut Chocolate Cake from Italian Chips is the perfect irresistible holiday dessert. Who can say no to Nutella? We can't!
No-Bake Hazelnut Chocolate Cake
Submitted to Foodista by Italian Chips
200gr (7 ounces) of dark chocolate
500 gr (3 cups) of milk chocolate
400gr (1.5 cups) of Nutella
150gr (5.5 ounces) of hazelnuts
Prepare a 10x20x7cm-3.8×7.8×2.8in mold.
Melt the dark chocolate in bain marie.
Spread it into the mold using a kitchen brush. Put the mold into the fridge for some minutes to solidify.
Make another layer covering the thinner parts. Put into the fridge again.
Melt the milk chocolate in bain marie.
Roughly chop the hazelnuts.
In a large bowl mix the melted milk chocolate, the Nutella and the hazelnuts until well combined. Let it cool for some minutes and then pour it into the dark chocolate mold. Put into the fridge for 3 hours covered with plastic wrap. If the stuffing is lower than the dark chocolate crust, level it using a sharp knife.
Using the point of a knife, help the cake to detach from the mold.
- 4 Scary Spider Sweets for Halloween
- Gluten Free Vegan Dark Chocolate Chipotle Cake
- Scary Good Black Foods for Halloween
- Big and Green Frankenstein Monster Cake
- Bubbling Chocolate Cauldrons and More Horrifying Halloween Treats
- Ghost Cupcakes are a Ghastly Halloween Treat
- Post Thanksgiving Breakfast: Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Pancakes
- 3 Must Try Gluten Free Cranberry Candies - Cranberry Craze Pt 3
- 5 Outrageous Orange Treats to Celebrate Halloween
- Trick-Or-Treat Cookies are Filled with Sweets