With so many holiday dishes to prepare, it's nice to have one no-bake recipe in the mix. This No-Bake Hazelnut Chocolate Cake from Italian Chips is the perfect irresistible holiday dessert. Who can say no to Nutella? We can't!
No-Bake Hazelnut Chocolate Cake
Submitted to Foodista by Italian Chips
200gr (7 ounces) of dark chocolate
500 gr (3 cups) of milk chocolate
400gr (1.5 cups) of Nutella
150gr (5.5 ounces) of hazelnuts
Prepare a 10x20x7cm-3.8×7.8×2.8in mold.
Melt the dark chocolate in bain marie.
Spread it into the mold using a kitchen brush. Put the mold into the fridge for some minutes to solidify.
Make another layer covering the thinner parts. Put into the fridge again.
Melt the milk chocolate in bain marie.
Roughly chop the hazelnuts.
In a large bowl mix the melted milk chocolate, the Nutella and the hazelnuts until well combined. Let it cool for some minutes and then pour it into the dark chocolate mold. Put into the fridge for 3 hours covered with plastic wrap. If the stuffing is lower than the dark chocolate crust, level it using a sharp knife.
Using the point of a knife, help the cake to detach from the mold.
- Gluten Free Vegan Dark Chocolate Chipotle Cake
- Halloween Cookie Dough Pops are a Chocolate-Covered Confection
- Vegan Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Easy DIY Pumpkin Marshmallows and Hot Chocolate Recipe
- Haunting Treats: Ghostly Chocolate Cupcakes
- Decadent Desserts: No Bake Turtle Pumpkin Pie, Gluten Free
- Halloween Cupcake Toppers Are Gruesomely Gory Gumpaste
- Michael Symon's Dynamite Lindt Chocolate Pumpkin Pie
- Last Minute Vegan Gluten Free Desserts
- 5 Best Gluten Free Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipes