This genius comforting cocktail from Kitchenette showcases crisp, spiced apple cider as an excellent fall nightcap. It's a delicate balance of just enough bourbon and sweet apple goodness, with a hint of spiced syrup.
3 oz apple cider
2 oz bourbon
1 oz spiced syrup, recipe below
2 dashes Angostura bitters
apple, thinly sliced, for garnish
star anise, for garnish
lemon or lime juice, for garnish
1 cup water
1 cup sugar
3 star anise
4 whole cloves
For full recipe instructions, click here.
- Thirsty Thursday: 3 Classic Eggnog Recipes
- Thirsty Thursday: 3 Awesome Autumn Cocktails
- Thirsty Thursday: 3 More Must Try Apple Cocktails
- Thirsty Thursday: Pumpkin Spice Martini
- Thirsty Thursdays: Apple Cider Sangria
- Thirsty Thursday: Sangria Poptails 5 Ways
- Thirsty Thursday: 5 Best Gluten Free Summer Cocktails
- Thirsty Thursday: Savory Cocktails
- Thirsty Thursday: The Bee's Knees
- Thirsty Thursday: Cherry Cocktails
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH
- Spiced Apple Cider
- Apple, cinnamon and walnut rolls + cream cheese crispy rolls!
- Pumpkin Carrot Soup
- Pumpkin Banana Protein Oat Bars
- Pumpkin Frost Cookies
- Island Haddock simmered in a spicey green curry sauce, inspired by P.E.I.
- Cooking Spice Blends: Olio Do Panne
- Healthy Fall Dessert: Baked apples with walnuts, honey and cinnamon.
- Fusion Spice Cookies