This easy cheesecake recipe is flavored with green tea powder and vanilla, and its creamy texture is due to a mixture of silky tofu, cream cheese, yogurt (or sour cream) and milk.
Helpful hint: Click here for an easy-to-use recipe measurement conversion calculator.
100g Marie biscuits, crushed
80g Melted butter
300g Pressed Tofu (momen tofu)
15g Gelatine powder
2 tsp Green tea powder mix with 5 tbsp hot water
250g Cream cheese (room temperature)
200g Natural yogurt/sour cream
60g Soya milk (reduced sugar)/fresh milk
100g Icing sugar
1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
For full recipe instructions, click here.
- Easy Holiday Dessert: No-Bake Peppermint Oreo Cheesecake
- No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake
- No-Bake Nutella Cheesecake is a Delicious Indulgence
- Easy 8-Minute No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake
- No-Bake Almond Butter and Yogurt Cheesecake
- Must-Have No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake
- No-Bake Watermelon Cake and 4 More No-Bake Cakes
- No-Bake Cheesecake in a Jar
- No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake Cupcakes
- Frozen Pink Lemonade Pie and More No-Bake Pies