Turn s'more sandwiches into an indulgent deep dish dessert with this recipe from The Cooking Actress, who layered a milk and dark chocolate ganache on top of buttery graham cracker crust. Toasted marshmallows round out the ultimate s'mores experience.
Make this deep dish s'more treat today because this looks amazing.
Approx. 14 homemade graham crackers (3/4 cup ground) (you can use store-bought)
1 tbsp. butter, melted (may need more)
3 oz. dark chocolate, broken into pieces
3 oz. milk chocolate, broken into pieces
1/3 cup heavy cream
Mini marshmallows, for topping
Click here to get full recipe instructions!
- S'more Cupcakes for National S'mores Day!
- 5 Recipes to Celebrate National S'more Day
- Valentine S'more Bites is Perfect for Your Sweetheart
- The Indoor Camper's S'more Pie
- Must-Try Peep S'mores
- McDonald's Introduces S'mores Pie
- Very Berry Summer S'mores
- Decadent S'mores Brownies
- S'mores Popsicles
- Dynamite Peanut Butter S'more Bars