Turn s'more sandwiches into an indulgent deep dish dessert with this recipe from The Cooking Actress, who layered a milk and dark chocolate ganache on top of buttery graham cracker crust. Toasted marshmallows round out the ultimate s'mores experience.
Make this deep dish s'more treat today because this looks amazing.
Approx. 14 homemade graham crackers (3/4 cup ground) (you can use store-bought)
1 tbsp. butter, melted (may need more)
3 oz. dark chocolate, broken into pieces
3 oz. milk chocolate, broken into pieces
1/3 cup heavy cream
Mini marshmallows, for topping
Click here to get full recipe instructions!
- 5 Smoldering S'mores Recipes for National S'mores Day
- S'more Cupcakes for National S'mores Day!
- S'more Ice Cream Pie for Father's Day
- 5 Recipes to Celebrate National S'more Day
- Campfire Free Low Calorie S'mores
- Amazing S'mores You Can't Resist
- Valentine S'more Bites is Perfect for Your Sweetheart
- The Indoor Camper's S'more Pie
- Must-Try Peep S'mores
- McDonald's Introduces S'mores Pie
- S'mores-n-berry Bars for National S'mores Day - August 10
- Marshmallow S'mores Bites
- No-Bake Frozen S'mores Bars
- S'mores Cupcakes
- Banana & Snickerdoodle s'mores with fresh berries
- Deconstructed S'mores Skewers
- S'mores Splendide
- S'mores Cupcakes With Buttercream Frosting
- Baked S'mores Oatmeal
- Lime S’more Tartlets