A holiday celebration wouldn't be complete without a tasty cocktail to serve your guests. Pumpkin pie fans will love this creamy pumpkin spiced cocktail with a kick of good old Wild Turkey Spiced Kentucky Bourbon. This will surely get the festivities started off right!
Smashed Pumpkin Cocktail
Courtesy of Wild Turkey Bourbon
1 oz Wild Turkey Spiced
1/4 oz almond liqueur
1/4 oz cinnamon schnapps
2 oz pumpkin pie filling
1/2 oz heavy cream
1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
Nutmeg for garnish
Shake over ice, strain into martini or coup glass. Garnish with fresh nutmeg grated on top.
- Cooking + Drinking - 5 Must Try Gluten Free Brandy Recipes
- Thirsty Thursday: 3 Classic Eggnog Recipes
- 3 Hot Cocktails for Winter's Worst Weather
- 5 Heavenly Hot Toddy Recipes
- 3 Must Try Disaronno Cocktails
- Holiday Cocktail Recipe: The Pear Cardamom Flip
- Eggnog Marshmallows are a Poisonous Puff
- 5 Perfect Pomegranate Cocktails
- HUNGRY's Holiday Kitchen: Ginger Beer Holiday Punch From Drink Inc and The Beer Chicks
- 10 Amazing Appetizer and Champagne Cocktail Recipes to Ring in the New Year!