We are always stoked to find a baked donut recipe from that makes a deliciously sweet and fluffy treat without any of the oil (and mess). Baking the donuts whole, without holes, makes it easy to slide a chopstick through one end and out the other, creating a nice place for gooey Nutella to hide! Try this nutella doughnut recipe from The Eccentric Cook.
1/4 cup sugar
1 cup warm milk
1 tablespoon dry yeast
1 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons vanilla
2 1/2 to 3 1/2 cups flour
1 stick butter
- Breakfast Cereal Doughnuts and Other Delicious Doughnut Recipes
- Out of this World Coconut Cake Doughnuts
- Gluten-Free Pumpkin Spice Doughnuts
- Glazed Strawberry Rhubarb Jelly Doughnuts
- Voodoo Doughnuts Unveils World's Largest Box of Doughnuts
- Awesome Apple Cider Doughnut Holes
- Copycat Recipes: Krispy Kreme Glazed Doughnuts
- The Fruity Pebbles Doughnut is an Extra Sweet Breakfast
- Sweet and Salty Salted Caramel Doughnuts
- Infographic: How Many People Have Doughnut-Related Names?
- Nutella Stuffed French Toast
- Stuffed Eggplant Recipe
- Button Mushrooms stuffed with minced meat with lemon basil and grapes.
- Chocolate Doughnuts with Xocai Healthy Dark Chocolate
- Baked bread rings stuffed with meat and cheese.
- Nutella frangipane empanadas
- Torta Con Camy Cream Alla Nutella. La Crema Per Eccelenza.
- Mexican Stuffed Potatoes
- Big Thick Pork Chops Stuffed With Rosemary, Mushrooms and Goat Cheese
- Grilled Steak Stuffed With Colorful Swiss Chard and Creamy Blue Cheese