These little baked cheese balls are a popular snack food in Brazil. This easy recipe from Homemade Bites has only three ingredients: tapioca starch, Parmesan cheese and heavy cream. It doesn't get any easier than that, and in minutes you'll have a tasty treat that everyone will love! Mix it up this holiday season and serve these instead of the traditional dinner roll.
Sticky Brazilian Cheese Bread
Submitted to Foodista by Homemade Bites
Makes 20-25 balls
1 and 1/4 cup of tapioca starch
1 cup of grated parmesan cheese
10 and 1/2 oz. of heavy cream
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Mix all the ingredients together until it’s combined.
Make small balls with the dough, place them on a medium pan and bake them for about 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Stop Everything And Make These Spring Onion And Cheddar Scones Right Now
- Easter Brunch Recipe: Bacon Pull Apart Bread
- Complete Your Easter With These Amazing Cadbury Egg Doughnuts
- How to Avoid Making Mushy Stuffing
- Cinnamon Roll Bunnies
- Easy Holiday Entertaining: Spicy Cheddar Cheese Crackers
- 5 Greatest Gluten Free Cornbread Recipes
- Easter Bunny Monkey Bread
- Wheatless Wednesday: Sweet Potato Buttermilk Rolls
- Italian Easter Sweet Bread
- Aunt Marie’s Dinner Rolls
- Apple, cinnamon and walnut rolls + cream cheese crispy rolls!
- Pão De Beijo Da Julia
- Pineapple Banana & Sour Cream Upside Down Loaf
- Eggless Ginger & Mango Bread
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH
- Bread Machine Apple Breakfast Buns
- Baked bread rings stuffed with meat and cheese.
- Matzo in a Wok
- Roasted Asparagus with Egg Salad