Bust out the crockpot on holidays, too, with this easy slow cooker cranberry sauce recipe. It's a perfectly balanced sweet and tart condiment for your holiday roast dinner that's a lot better than the canned version and just as simple.
Make this cranberry sauce a few days in advance, or keep it bubbling on the side as you prepare your family holiday feast!
36 oz fresh cranberries
2 apples, peeled and diced
zest & juice of 1 orange
2 cups sugar
1 3/4 cups water
1-2 sprigs rosemary
2 Tbsp salt
Add all the ingredients into the slow cooker, stir to combine.
Set to low for 4 hours. At the end of the 4 hours, remove the sprigs of rosemary and blend with a hand blender to the consistency of your preference.
Taste for salt, pepper and sugar, too... You can adjust as needed to your liking.
- Cooking with Coffee - 5 Mouth Watering Gluten Free Recipes
- Seriously Best Ever Bourbon Cranberry Sauce - Cranberry Craze Pt 2
- Easy Thanksgiving Recipes: Crockpot Ham
- Easy Homemade Cranberry Sauce with Port & Pears
- Amazing Slow Cooker Coffee Braised Corned Beef
- Sizzling Cinco de Mayo Recipes: Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos
- The Ultimate Whole Cranberry Raspberry Sauce for the Holidays
- Corned Beef Cups and Other Corned Beef Creations for St. Patrick's Day
- Slow Cooker Corned Beef and Cabbage
- Tasty Slow-Cooker Corned Beef And Cabbage Recipe