Celebrate Thanksgiving Kentucky-style with this festive cocktail, a tasty blend of cardamom-infused Wild Turkey bourbon, lemon juice, Campari and demerara syrup. One sip of this delicious cocktail and you'll be talking with a smooth Southern drawl.
Courtesy of Wild Turkey Bourbon
1.5 oz. Wild Turkey Thanksgiving Infusion (see instructions below)
1 oz. lemon juice
.25 oz. Maraschino Liqueur
.25 oz. Campari
.5 oz. Demerara syrup
Shake ingredients and strain into a coup or martini glass. Stir and garnish with a wide lemon disc twist.
In a wide-mouthed glass infusion jar place 1 liter of Wild Turkey 101 and 2 barspoons of cardamom seeds. Close and leave in a dark cool place for 1 day. Strain out cardamom and add 1.5 cups dried unsweetened cranberries and 3 sticks of cinnamon. Close and leave for another two days, agitating once per day. Strain solids and store in the original Wild Turkey bottle with proper labeling.
- Thirsty Thursday: 3 Classic Eggnog Recipes
- 5 Vampire-Inspired Beverages
- Pumpkin Pie Shots is an Efficient Way to Get Your Filling
- Cooking + Drinking - 5 Must Try Gluten Free Brandy Recipes
- 3 Must Try Disaronno Cocktails
- 5 Heavenly Hot Toddy Recipes
- Thirsty Thursdays: Raspberry Jolly Rancher
- Thirsty Thursdays: Wake the Dead
- National Vodka Day! 3 Must Try Autumn Vodka Cocktails
- Halloween Vodka Cocktail: Chocolate Raspberry Potion