Let's all eat candy for breakfast! If you love Almond Joy candy bars, you'll adore these almond, coconut and cocoa pancakes. They taste just like the real thing, but even better because they're topped with shredded coconut and mini chocolate chips.
1/3 Cup of Greek Yogurt – Plain
1/3 Cup Lite Coconut Milk
2 egg Whites
1/2 tsp. Almond Extract
1/3 Cup Whole Wheat Pastry Flour
1/2 tsp. Baking Soda
1/2 tsp. Sugar
1 Tbsp. Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
1 Tbsp. Shredded Coconut – Unsweetened
1 Tbsp. Mini Chocolate Chips
Mix greek yogurt, egg whites, coconut milk and almond extract into a small bowl.
In a separate bowl combine flour, baking soda, sugar, and cocoa powder. Combine and whisk till evenly mixed. Fold in coconut and chocolate chips.
Place 1/4-cup batter onto non-stick skillet and cook till bubbles start appearing through the top of the pancake, and then flip. About 1-2 minutes on each side.
Top with maple syrup, a pinch of coconut and a few mini chocolate chips.
- Indulgent Almond Joy Cream Pie
- Almond Joy Cupcakes Satisy Candy Bar Cravings
- Post Thanksgiving Breakfast: Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Pancakes
- Hostess Cupcake Pancakes are Chock-Full of Cocoa
- Wheatless Wednesdays: Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- Beginners to Experts Will Find The Food Lover's Guide to Wine A Welcoming Resource
- Double Sensation Pizza is a Crust Lover's Heaven
- The Android Kegerator is a Nerdy Beer Lover's Dream
- Mother's Day Banana Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- Oatmeal Almond Pancakes are the Perfect Pancake Tuesday Meal
- Almond Joy Pancakes
- A True Lover's Chocolate Cake
- Baked Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- Almond Joy Delights
- Beef Lover's Dream
- Basil Lover's Pizza
- Chocolate Chip Pancakes-gluten free, nut free, vegan
- Tostone Stuffed Pancakes with a Chocolate Peanut Butter Syrup
- Sophie's Gluten Free Triple Coconut & Almond Butter Soft Cookies With Dark Chocolate Chips
- Sophie's Healthy Gluten Free & Sugar Free Banana & Almond Butter Cake With Dark Chocolate Chips