Let's all eat candy for breakfast! If you love Almond Joy candy bars, you'll adore these almond, coconut and cocoa pancakes. They taste just like the real thing, but even better because they're topped with shredded coconut and mini chocolate chips.
1/3 Cup of Greek Yogurt – Plain
1/3 Cup Lite Coconut Milk
2 egg Whites
1/2 tsp. Almond Extract
1/3 Cup Whole Wheat Pastry Flour
1/2 tsp. Baking Soda
1/2 tsp. Sugar
1 Tbsp. Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
1 Tbsp. Shredded Coconut – Unsweetened
1 Tbsp. Mini Chocolate Chips
Mix greek yogurt, egg whites, coconut milk and almond extract into a small bowl.
In a separate bowl combine flour, baking soda, sugar, and cocoa powder. Combine and whisk till evenly mixed. Fold in coconut and chocolate chips.
Place 1/4-cup batter onto non-stick skillet and cook till bubbles start appearing through the top of the pancake, and then flip. About 1-2 minutes on each side.
Top with maple syrup, a pinch of coconut and a few mini chocolate chips.
- Indulgent Almond Joy Cream Pie
- Almond Joy Cupcakes Satisy Candy Bar Cravings
- Mother's Day Brunch: Carrot Cake Almond Pancakes
- Post Thanksgiving Breakfast: Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Pancakes
- Hostess Cupcake Pancakes are Chock-Full of Cocoa
- Wheatless Wednesdays: Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- Beginners to Experts Will Find The Food Lover's Guide to Wine A Welcoming Resource
- Double Sensation Pizza is a Crust Lover's Heaven
- Mother's Day Brunch: Oatmeal Almond Pancakes
- The Android Kegerator is a Nerdy Beer Lover's Dream
- Almond Joy Pancakes
- A True Lover's Chocolate Cake
- Baked Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- Almond Joy Delights
- Beef Lover's Dream
- Basil Lover's Pizza
- Chocolate Chip Pancakes-gluten free, nut free, vegan
- Tostone Stuffed Pancakes with a Chocolate Peanut Butter Syrup
- Honey-Drizzled Vanilla Bean Pancakes & Caramelised Bananas
- Sophie's Gluten Free Triple Coconut & Almond Butter Soft Cookies With Dark Chocolate Chips