With the release of the second movie in the Hunger Games saga this weekend, we're totally obsessed with all the best themed recipes. The mockingjay pin Katniss and her sister wear is a hugely popular design for cookies, cupcakes and more. And we've even thrown in a surprising bread recipe from Peeta.
Bake these goodies in honor of "Hunger Games: Catching Fire," and may the treats be ever in your favor.
- Thrilling Hunger Games Shortbread Cookies
- Scrabble Shortbread Cookies, Gluten Free
- Hunger Games Cupcakes from Fictional Food
- Hunger Games Cupcakes Are Themed After Your Favorite Characters
- How To Make The Hunger Games Cupcake Toppers
- Cocktail Chocolate Lollipops are Perfect for a Girls' Night Out
- Surfboard Chocolate Lollipops Will Have You Longing to Catch a Wave
- Graduation Cap Candy Cups
- Celebrate the Premiere of 'The Hunger Games' with Cookies
- Copycat Recipes: Pillsbury Crescent Rolls