Ever wonder what it would be like to buy a bunch of McDonald's Big Macs, chop them up with some chicken stock and bake it all into a holiday stuffing? The Food In My Beard is making your dreams come true with this Big Mac stuffing recipe inspired by the famous specialty hamburger (but without the trip to the fast food establishment). It's got all the all-too-familiar ingredients we've come to love in a Big Mac!
Two all-beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions -- on a sesame seed bun…
Read more about the blogger's inspiration and get his recipe here.
- McDonald's Wine Pairings: Confessions of a Big Mac Lover
- How to Make a Vegan Big Mac
- Spot-On Copycat McDonald's Big Mac Recipe
- 10 Bizarre McDonald's Branding Moves
- Worker Films Mouse in Big Mac Buns
- McDonald's to Serve a Holiday Menu
- McDonald's UK Olympic Uniforms Are Eco-Chic and Inspired by 'Mad Men'
- McDonald's Olympics Sponsorship Bans Vendors From Selling Fries
- Katy Perry Sends Picture of a Big Mac to Russell Brand
- Mickey D's Humanizes Fast Food With "The A-Z of McDonald's"
- Big Ham, Bacon & Northern-Navy Beans & Stuffed Cornbread
- Big Beef Burgers Stuffed With Provolone and Mushrooms
- Big Thick Pork Chops Stuffed With Rosemary, Mushrooms and Goat Cheese
- Herbed Brioche Stuffing With Fig & Walnut
- Roasted Acorn Squash Stuffed W/spicy Biryani (Veg/vegan)
- Wild Rice Stuffing with Cranberries and Hazelnuts - Gluten Free & Dairy Free
- Capsicum Stuffed with Tofu and White Sauce~Lets Go Stuffing Series
- Guilt-Free Mac & Cheese
- Old Fashioned Mac and Cheese #SundaySupper
- Buffalo Chicken Mac & Cheese