Who doesn't love a good old fashioned green bean casserole? It's a dish that's great any night of the week, but come holiday season it's one that's found on many Thanksgiving tables. This easy green bean casserole recipe is creamy, delicious and takes just 10 minutes to prepare!
Classic Green Bean Casserole
Courtesy of Campbell's Kitchen
1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular, 98% Fat Free or Healthy Request®)
1/2 cup milk
1 teaspoon soy sauce
Dash ground black pepper
4 cups cooked cut green beans
1 1/3 cups French's® French Fried Onions
Stir the soup, milk, soy sauce, black pepper, beans and 2/3 cup onions in a 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Bake at 350°F. for 25 minutes or until the bean mixture is hot and bubbling. Stir the bean mixture. Sprinkle with the remaining onions.
Bake for 5 minutes or until the onions are golden brown.
- 6 Sweet-Savory Cranberry Apricot Recipes
- Easy Entertaining: 3 Must-Try Gluten Free Appetizers
- 3 Must Try Garlic Mashed Potato Recipes
- 5 Perfect Pavlova for Gluten Free Holiday Entertaining
- Easy Homemade Cranberry Sauce with Port & Pears
- 3 Minute Cranberry Relish - No Cooking Required
- Vegan Recipe Roundup: 5 Fall Favorites
- Must Try Apple Cider Roasted Carrots with Rosemary
- Seriously Best Ever Bourbon Cranberry Sauce - Cranberry Craze Pt 2
- Wheatless Wednesday: Sweet Potato Buttermilk Rolls
- Orange Blossoms Shredded Pork With Capsicums
- Healthy and Easy Vegan beets salad with prunes!
- Espresso Bread Pudding
- Dairy and Sugar-Free Tiramisu
- Apple and Cinnamon Danish Pastry
- Hot Pumpkin Spice Buttered Rum
- Limpets, The Poor Man’s Abalone
- Tasty Flower Crab Soup
- A Stalk of Abalone Flower On Mother’s Day!
- Chinese New Year Fortune Fish with Bak Kwa