Thanksgivukkah is upon us and we're delighting in the delicious recipes that bring together these two great holidays. Next week, Thanksgiving and Hanukkah will overlap, something that hasn't happened in nearly 100 years and won't again for about 70,000 more. We love these Caramelized Onion Challah Stuffing Muffins from Comfy Cuisine, a simple yet scrumptious stuffing of herbs, aromatics and challah baked in muffin cups. They're great for any night of the week, but especially for Thanksgivukkah!
- "Thanksgivukkah" Turkey Egg Rolls with Cranberry Dipping Sauce
- Perfect Pear and Sweet Potato Latkes For Thanksgivukkah
- Food Photo Contest: Get Fork to Win Thanksgivukkah!
- Sweet Potato Butternut Squash Latkes
- 6 Sweet-Savory Cranberry Apricot Recipes
- 3 Minute Cranberry Relish - No Cooking Required
- Easy Homemade Cranberry Sauce with Port & Pears
- Vegan Recipe Roundup: 5 Fall Favorites
- 3 Must Try Garlic Mashed Potato Recipes
- Must Try Apple Cider Roasted Carrots with Rosemary