Make these yummy chocolate covered peanut butter crackers with the kids! They also make a great food gift for the holiday season. This recipe mentions Valentine's Day, but just changing the sprinkles can make these perfect for Christmas!
Submitted to Foodista by Ldh
1 bag melting chocolate
1 1/2 sleeves buttery crackers
Creamy peanut butter
Simply melt a bag of chocolate disks
Spread peanut butter on a cracker and top with another cracker.
Dip in melted chocolate and place on pan lined with waxed paper.
Sprinkle with colorful decorations
Cool in the refrigerator until hardened
- 5 More Edible Gifts for Food Lovers
- Chocolate Chip Banana Bread and Other Homemade Edible Gifts for Food Lovers
- 3 Must Try Gluten Free Cranberry Candies - Cranberry Craze Pt 3
- Wheatless Wednesday: Chocolate Bark with Pistachios and Sea Salt
- DIY Gifts: Rum Balls
- 5 Food Lovers Gifts From The Kitchen
- Gluten Free Vegan Dark Chocolate Chipotle Cake
- 5 Best Edible Gifts for the Holidays
- Must-Read Blog Posts: Gourmet Chocolate Gifts
- Easy Holiday Dessert: No-Bake Peppermint Oreo Cheesecake
- Healthy and Easy Vegan beets salad with prunes!
- Candy Cane Chocolate Bark
- Mexican hot Cocoa Mix
- Orange-Walnut Butter Cookies
- Homemade Sauerkraut with cranberries
- A Stalk of Abalone Flower On Mother’s Day!
- Limpets, The Poor Man’s Abalone
- Chocolate-Peppermint Thumbprint Cookies
- Cranberry Pistachio Chocolate Bark
- Espresso Bread Pudding