Make these yummy chocolate covered peanut butter crackers with the kids! They also make a great food gift for the holiday season. This recipe mentions Valentine's Day, but just changing the sprinkles can make these perfect for Christmas!
Submitted to Foodista by Ldh
1 bag melting chocolate
1 1/2 sleeves buttery crackers
Creamy peanut butter
Simply melt a bag of chocolate disks
Spread peanut butter on a cracker and top with another cracker.
Dip in melted chocolate and place on pan lined with waxed paper.
Sprinkle with colorful decorations
Cool in the refrigerator until hardened
- Wheatless Wednesday: Chocolate Bark with Pistachios and Sea Salt
- Gluten Free Vegan Dark Chocolate Chipotle Cake
- Food Gifts: Mint Chocolate Chip Popcorn Treats
- Gluten Free Foodie Friday: 5 Glorious Thanksgiving Recipes
- 3 Must Try Gluten Free Cranberry Candies - Cranberry Craze Pt 3
- GF Almond Cranberry Bundt Cakes - Cranberry Craze Pt 1
- DIY Easy Homemade Gourmet Marshmallows
- Must-Read Blog Posts: Gourmet Chocolate Gifts
- Cooking + Drinking - 5 Must Try Gluten Free Brandy Recipes
- 6 Sweet-Savory Cranberry Apricot Recipes