These tasty crisps are filled with savory olive tapenade, tomato paste and two types of cheeses for a snack that is sure to please! They're perfect as a holiday party appetizer or a snack on game day. Make an extra batch as they'll go fast!
Olive, Tomato and Cheese Crisps
Courtesy of Campbell's Kitchen
1 package (17.3 ounces) Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets, thawed
2 tablespoons water
6 tablespoons tomato paste
6 tablespoons olive tapenade
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Heat the oven to 400°F. Stir the egg and water in a small bowl with a fork or whisk.
Unfold 1 pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface. Roll the pastry sheet into a 10x10-inch square. Spread half the tomato paste on the pastry. Top with half the tapanade. Sprinkle with half the mozzarella cheese and half the Parmesan cheese. Starting at one side, roll up like a jelly roll, only to the center. Roll up the opposite side to the center. Brush between the rolls with the egg mixture, then press the rolls together. Repeat with the remaining pastry sheet.
Cut each roll into 20 (1/2-inch) slices, making 40 in all. Place the slices, cut-side down, onto baking sheets. Refrigerate for 20 minutes. Brush the slices with the egg mixture.
Bake for 10 minutes or until the pastries are golden brown. Remove the pastries from the baking sheets and let cool on wire racks for 10 minutes.
- Gluten Free Stuffed Mushrooms 3 Ways
- Cooking + Drinking - 5 Must Try Gluten Free Brandy Recipes
- Easy Entertaining: 3 Must-Try Gluten Free Appetizers
- NYE Entertaining: Lemon Parsley Tahini Dip
- 3 Hot Cocktails for Winter's Worst Weather
- Easy Holiday Entertaining: Pinwheels Served 2 Ways
- 3 Easy Cheesy Appetizers to Serve During the Holidays
- Lavish Spritzer and Other Holiday Vodka Cocktail Recipes
- Easy Holiday Entertaining: Mini Chicken and Cranberry Fillo Cups
- Easy Holiday Entertaining: Griddled Red Bartlett Pears Wrapped in Iberico Ham
- Healthy and Easy Vegan beets salad with prunes!
- Easy Ham & Pineapple Appetizer
- Mushroom, Radicchio & Fontina Pizzettes
- Slow Cooker Black Eyed Peas
- Rocket Prosciutto Cups
- Homemade Sauerkraut with cranberries
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH
- Limpets, The Poor Man’s Abalone
- A Stalk of Abalone Flower On Mother’s Day!
- Asian Fusion Appetizer: Salmon & Asian Pesto Packages