These quick and easy cookies are a holiday classic that are enjoyed year after year. Kids will love to help you make them and they take just minutes to make. All you need are three simple ingredients to get you on your way to making these fun holiday cookies.
Quick and Easy Peanut Butter Blossom Cookies
Courtesy of Pillsbury
1 roll (16.5 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated peanut butter cookies
3 tablespoons sugar
36 Hershey's® Kisses® Brand milk chocolates, unwrapped
Heat oven to 350°F. Shape dough into 1-inch balls; roll in sugar. On ungreased cookie sheets, place balls 2 inches apart.
Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately top each cookie with 1 milk chocolate candy, pressing down firmly so cookie cracks around edge. Remove from cookie sheets to cooling racks. Cool completely before storing.
Variations: In lieu of refrigerated peanut butter cookies, try refrigerated chocolate chip cookies.
- 6 Sweet-Savory Cranberry Apricot Recipes
- Cooking + Drinking - 5 Must Try Gluten Free Brandy Recipes
- Gluten Free Vegan Dark Chocolate Chipotle Cake
- 5 Perfect Pavlova for Gluten Free Holiday Entertaining
- Christmas Tree Cupcake Tutorial
- Last Minute Vegan Gluten Free Desserts
- Decadent Desserts: No Bake Turtle Pumpkin Pie, Gluten Free
- Wheatless Wednesday: Sweet Potato Buttermilk Rolls
- 3 Minute Cranberry Relish - No Cooking Required
- Easy Homemade Cranberry Sauce with Port & Pears