The Moscow Mule was created in the 1940s and served in specially engraved copper mugs in an attempt to market vodka to Americans. Ever since, the spicy and refreshing vodka and ginger beer-based cocktail has been enjoyed throughout the year. Serve up this festive drink in this beautiful classic copper mug and garnish with fresh cranberries and lime. The mug makes a wonderful holiday gift for the cocktail lover!
Classic Moscow Mule
Get the mug on Sur la Table
1-½ ounces vodka
½ ounce lime juice
Add vodka and lime juice to a chilled mule mug filled with crushed ice—the colder the mug, the better. Top with ginger beer and garnish with a lime wheel and mint.
Tip: Keep your vodka and ginger beer sufficiently chilled before making this classic drink.
Editorial disclosure: Foodista received this product as part of the Sur la Table Associate's Program. The opinions stated are 100% accurate.
- Cooking + Drinking - 5 Must Try Gluten Free Brandy Recipes
- 3 Hot Cocktails for Winter's Worst Weather
- Thirsty Thursday: 3 Classic Eggnog Recipes
- 3 Must Try Disaronno Cocktails
- Eggnog Marshmallows are a Poisonous Puff
- 5 Perfect Pomegranate Cocktails
- 5 Heavenly Hot Toddy Recipes
- The Whisky Advent Calendar Countdowns with Spirit Samples
- 10 Best Cocktails for New Year's
- 10 Amazing Appetizer and Champagne Cocktail Recipes to Ring in the New Year!