For a delightful Christmas laugh, that also tastes sweet, make some of this classic Christmas Coal candy. Your family will love being naughty, when it means their stocking are full of this yummy treat.
Thanks to Foodista member: Catherine, for this tasty surprise. She also recommends trying the recipe with Almond flavoring. It sounds just perfect!
- Christmas Carbón Dulce - Spanish Candy Coal For Those Naughty Kids
- DIY Easy Homemade Gourmet Marshmallows
- 5 Best Gluten Free Sweet Potato Casserole Recipes
- DIY Gifts: Rum Balls
- Homemade Gifts: Peppermint Millionaire Shortbread
- Thanksgiving Entertaining - DIY Molded Butter
- Seriously Best Ever Bourbon Cranberry Sauce - Cranberry Craze Pt 2
- Christmas Candy: Candied Spiced Pecans
- 12 Days of Holiday Cookies: Salted Cashew Cookies with Dulce de Leche (Day 5)
- Thirsty Thursday: 3 Classic Eggnog Recipes