December 17, 2013
Of course the bento artists are doing their best to woo the rest of us! This Christmas bento is a cute rendition of two very popular Christmas figures: Santa and Rudolph.
For more Bento Love, see:
- 6 Sweet-Savory Cranberry Apricot Recipes
- 3 Must Try Garlic Mashed Potato Recipes
- Easy Entertaining: 3 Must-Try Gluten Free Appetizers
- 3 Minute Cranberry Relish - No Cooking Required
- Bento Love: Photo Of The Week
- 5 Perfect Pavlova for Gluten Free Holiday Entertaining
- Thanksgiving Entertaining - DIY Molded Butter
- Gluten Free Foodie Friday: 5 Glorious Thanksgiving Recipes
- Wheatless Wednesday: Sweet Potato Buttermilk Rolls
- DIY Easy Homemade Gourmet Marshmallows
- Healthy and Easy Vegan beets salad with prunes!
- Homemade Sauerkraut with cranberries
- Bulgar Steamed Cakes For Healthy Breakfast
- Perkedel, Potato Corn Beef Patty
- Love That Chipotle Chili!
- Scented Mango Pudding with Dried Lavender Flowers
- Olivier salad: simple salad recipe you will love
- Christmas Rainbow Cookies
- Savory Chard & Prosciutto Tart
- Peas with Pancetta & Shallot