Biscotti is such a great treat. It makes a wonderful dipper for your coffee break, and an elegant choice for gifting.
If you have never made biscotti before, the steps might seem a bit unusual. Basically, you bake a shaped loaf, slice it into the recognizable pieces, and bake it again until super hard.
I like to make this and dip one end into melted chocolate. Then, gift a few standing upright in a coffee mug wrapped with a bow. Simple and definitely sweet. Enjoy!
- Homemade Gifts: White Chocolate Chip Biscotti
- Homemade Gifts: Old Fashioned Scones
- Homemade Gifts: Christmas Granola
- Homemade Gifts: Peppermint Millionaire Shortbread
- Homemade Gifts: Chocolate Dipped Candied Ginger
- Food Gifts: Candied Cranberries
- Food Gifts: Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Crackers
- Easy Homemade Cranberry Sauce with Port & Pears
- DIY Gifts: Rum Balls
- DIY Easy Homemade Gourmet Marshmallows