Elderflower liqueur and honey add beautiful floral notes to this flavorful cocktail while the serrano chili adds a nice kick of spice! The blend of lime and orange juices round out the flavors in this delicious tequila cocktail. It's a drink that can be enjoyed any time of year!
Honey and Tequila Cocktail with Serrano Chili
Submitted to Foodista by Sonia Sanchez
1/2 ounce Home Made Clover Honey Syrup (2 parts 100% pure Clover Honey
2 ” Slices Serrano Chili
2 ounces 100% Agave Tequila
3/4 ounce Elderflower liqueur
3/4 ounce Freshly squeezed lime juice
1/4 ounce Freshly squeezed orange juice
Garnish: Serrano chili slice
In a pint glass, crack Serrano chili slice.
Add all spirits and mixers, add ice and shake vigorously for 6 seconds.
Strain in a super fine sugar rimmed cocktail glass and garnish with an additional slice of chili.
- An Afternoon of Great Pleasure (Tequila)
- George Clooney Beds Cindy Crawford in Casamigos Tequila Ad
- Margarita Cake Pops are a Boozy Confection
- Skinny Margarita
- National Margarita Day: Pomegranate Margarita
- Scrumptious Strawberry Margarita Cupcakes
- Thirsty Thursdays: Watermelon Margarita Slushie
- Thirsty Thursdays: Abuela and Me
- Sizzling Cinco de Mayo Recipes: Margarita Cheesecake Squares
- Tequila Buffet is a Portable Bar
- Serrano Infused Tequila
- Mexican River
- Persimmon Margarita
- Tequila Tea Cocktail
- Tequila Laced Mexican Rice and Chicken
- A sensational summer sip from Prince Edward Island, The "Eddy"
- A healthy twist on the Pina Colada
- White Lady Cocktail
- Healthy Fall Dessert: Baked apples with walnuts, honey and cinnamon.
- Chili and Garlic Spiced Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry