Champagne on New Year's goes without saying, and in our home we splurge on a nice bottle and pair it with fresh oysters and latkes with caviar. Below are some of our favorite champagne cocktails - from classics to more modern variations - along with a few must-try elegant appetizers to help you ring in 2014 right. Be sure to check out more Cocktail Recipes here and Appetizers here for more party ideas. Have a safe and happy New Year!
Easy Roasted Red Potatoes with Sour Cream, Lemon Zest and Caviar
New England Crab Cakes
Make these into mini cakes or balls for appetizers!
- Cooking + Drinking - 5 Must Try Gluten Free Brandy Recipes
- Lavish Spritzer and Other Holiday Vodka Cocktail Recipes
- 3 Hot Cocktails for Winter's Worst Weather
- Thirsty Thursday: 3 Classic Eggnog Recipes
- 4 Holiday Cocktail Recipes for Thirsty Thursday
- Eggnog Marshmallows are a Poisonous Puff
- 3 Must Try Disaronno Cocktails
- 4 Festive Holiday Cocktail Recipes
- 5 Heavenly Hot Toddy Recipes
- 5 Perfect Pomegranate Cocktails
- New Year's Eve Pineapple Pom Cocktail
- Healthy and Easy Vegan beets salad with prunes!
- Peppermint Vodka
- Cranberry Margarita
- Espresso Bread Pudding
- Dairy and Sugar-Free Tiramisu
- Apple and Cinnamon Danish Pastry
- A sensational summer sip from Prince Edward Island, The "Eddy"
- Tuna With Toast Rolls
- A healthy twist on the Pina Colada